information security, is an information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. Please read
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When registering on our site we collect your social network ID (e.g. Facebook ID, Google ID, Twitter ID etc. depending on the social network you attempt to use to log in). No other external information is being collected!
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other
site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How can you request the deletion of your data?
You may request the deletion of your data from our system anytime in one of the following ways:
- Automatically - when you are logged in into your account you may click on the "Delete all my data" link, which is displayed on the left side of the screen under the main menu. If you click on this link a confirmation dialog will appear asking you to confirm the deletion of your data from our system. Once you confirm the action all your data will be immediately deleted and you will be logged out from your current session.
- Manually - send an email to [email protected] and let us know which social network you used to log in into our website and what is your UID (unique identification number) of your account in that social network related to MyTravelMap application. Once we have the required information, we will proceed to manually delete all your data from our system. We will inform you when the task is completed.
In case you created an account using your email address, please send us a message from that email address which is associated with your account.
How do we protect visitor information?
• We use the industry standard SSL encryption on our web site
• We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's
us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also
use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer)
settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services
will not function properly.
By disabling cookies in your browser, following features might not function properly:
• Logging in through Facebook
• Creating/saving own map
• Sharing map on Facebook wall
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners
and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release
information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy
policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback
about these sites.
We use PropellerAds and RevenueHits (Intango) to advertise on our website.
sites on the Internet.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 years of age.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We don't honor them because the site won't function well without cookies.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking by the Google Analytics or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding
user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Last Edited on 29th May, 2018